Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cara Box Reveal!!

Hello!! I am soooo excited to be sharing with you guys my experience with my first ever participation with the Cara Box exchange!


cara (car-rah) noun : beloved friend

I can not tell you how much fun this was!

It was a blast getting to know these beautiful sprits.

I had the pleasure of sending a box to this sweetheart Holly-
She's a kind hearted wife, fur momma, and Cubs fan married to a White Sox fan!
I so enjoyed getting to know her.
Keep checking over there to see what I sent her!

Now to reveal this girl- she is awesome.
She's a fabulous homemaker, and a dedicated mother and bride-to-be!
The theme for this box was New Year's resolutions, and she prepped me with some adorable supplies to keep me organized, and on task!
Not to mention some darling earrings! 
Thanks ladies, it's been so fun getting to know you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment