Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hassleback Potatoes

Hello friends!! Guess What this post is about? Yes, another potato recipe. I just can't get enough!
So I bring to you my twist on the trending hassle back potatoes. 
Don't they look irresistible?
What you're going to need:
  • Russet Potatoes
  • Cheese of your choice
  • Garlic
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt & Pepper

Pepper jack cheese. One of my all time favorites. I adds a subtle kick to any meal, what's not to love? But if you don't share my opinion feel free to use just about any other cheese you'd like.
 Just slice it like so, and set aside. Also not pictured is diced garlic to be used along with the cheese.
 Then wash and slice your potatoes thinly, but not all the way through.
 In those slices you are going to place a sliver of cheese, and some garlic chunks.
 When you're done place the potatoes on a prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and your salt and pepper. Bake them for 35-40 minutes (depending on the size) at 400 degrees.
And there you have it, gorgeous, delicious, easy. They go fantastic with homemade salsa on top too. 
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I love that you used pepperjack! I've been wanting to try hasselback potatoes, I think you just gave me the push :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those look delish. Thanks for sharing. Linked up from a Glimpse Inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good, Thanks for sharing this on Show your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these potatoes are gorgeous and I love the cheese in-between . I'm pinning these and making them soon. Welcome, and thanks for sharing these on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they look so good!! I'll be making them on Sunday dinner!

    ReplyDelete