Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday, and I think we created yet another fall tradition. We had so much fun!

They had scarecrows, cornstalks, and of course pumpkins everywhere!
Everything was decorated so cute.
The girls loved smelling all the new smell.
Aren't they cute? I just love taking them places. That's Cami on the left and Spirit overheating on the right.
I though it would be really cute if we got them to sit behind this and stick their heads through.
Spirit was cooperative, but Cami on the other hand, wasn't having any of it.

Yes, if you look closely thats alex behind her trying to get her to stick her head through.

Maybe if we had held a cookie on the other side it would have worked.
Haha he was so good putting up with my picture taking frenzy. 
These two trouble makers snuck into the corn maze. Cami kept trying to retrieve the corn.
See? She's such a little bird dog. 
 Me and my boy had a great time.
My tired little girl approves of our picks. 

Are you enjoying fall as much as I am?
I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment